Friday, July 27, 2012

Top 10 reasons I love to watch the Olympics

 

1. I’m very patriotic. GO USA!!!!

imagesCABI0QM9

 

2. The sheer athleticism that people from all around the globe posses is simply amazing, and it inspires me in ways I would’ve never dreamt possible.

tumblr_m5ey9rYwhb1rx62vxo1_1280 

3. The Olympics gives me an appreciation for other Countries across the globe.

3867190915_aa0a2c624b

4. I love to be able to watch others live out their dreams.

bikeshorts3

5. I feel invigorated and inspired to reach my own goals.

jaja

6. I love a good rivalry.

Michael-Phelps-and-Ryan-Lochte

 

7. I feel that I get a better idea of what “teamwork” really is.

Bulge-002

8. I love the drama of it all.

ryan-lochte-hot

9. I feel totally motivated.

TrackBulge4

10. The Olympics just makes me feel good inside.

swimbulge

I think that pretty much sums it up. Why do you watch? Or are you too busy debating about Chic-Fil-A to give a shit?

12 comments:

Wow, that was awkward said...

Go take a cold shower! You better be careful, Brent is likely to start wearing a speedo around the house.

Mike said...

I'm going to send Brent a new package of socks.

eViL pOp TaRt said...

I watch theOlympics for those reasons too. Hot-looking guys.

FIREBIRD said...

whew! ummmmm..... I'll be back later to comment.... WHEW! Didn't realize how interesting the olympics had become!

MiMi said...

Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Eva Gallant said...

From one dirty girl to another--awesome!

hotpants™ said...

I watch for the same reasons, including all the giant packages in tiny spandex.

Amy said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
Same here.

Denis Verdecia said...

The Chics! Where are the Chics? This was an oversight on this post methinks!

Fragrant Liar said...

I'll have a Dick-fil-A and fries. And supersize that stat, will ya?

Jaime said...

hmm... if i had seen pics like this sooner, maybe i would have been more into the olympics.

ThunderThighs said...

I'm sorry, I was too busy looking at the pics to read your reasons... what was that now? ;)