1. I’m very patriotic. GO USA!!!!
2. The sheer athleticism that people from all around the globe posses is simply amazing, and it inspires me in ways I would’ve never dreamt possible.
3. The Olympics gives me an appreciation for other Countries across the globe.
4. I love to be able to watch others live out their dreams.
5. I feel invigorated and inspired to reach my own goals.
6. I love a good rivalry.
7. I feel that I get a better idea of what “teamwork” really is.
8. I love the drama of it all.
9. I feel totally motivated.
10. The Olympics just makes me feel good inside.
I think that pretty much sums it up. Why do you watch? Or are you too busy debating about Chic-Fil-A to give a shit?